Tori Stud Farm
Tori Stud Farm (est. 1856) is located at historical Tori Manor Estate. Horses are of Tori and Estonian indigenous breed. Tori breed was initiated in 1892 by using a Norfolk Roadster stallion called Hetman for cross-breeding. Tori Stud Farm is a unique symbol of Estonian cultural heritage, and the whole complex including the horses is under development to become a sophisticated Equine Centre offering various services.
- Enjoy, learn, and experience first-hand or hands-on during your visit:
- Sightseeing tours of the stud
- Horseback riding trips at the stud and in the forest
- Riding lessons for individuals and groups
- Special horse programmes and classes
- Equine performance testing, and other events
Additional service: stable box rent
We accept and follow goodwill agreement to ensure safety during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Closed during national holidays.
|Standard ticket||5 €|
|Student, pensioner||3 €|
|Family ticket (2 adults and children up to 16 years old)||10 €|